My Not That Exciting but Perfectly Fine Life


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig

Monday, June 26, 2006

My Very First Posting

Here I sit at a loss for words for my first post. This blogging thing is entirely new for me, so you'll have to be patient with me as I get the feel for it. I'm watching the World Cup. Austrailia and Italy are playing and the score is 0-0. The game is almost over...so someone better get moving I think. I'm enjoing a long weekend away from home with a couple of really good friends, Claire and Carole. We've been reminicing about our college days since we all roomed together. They inspired me to set up this blog since Claire and her husband are moving to the the Dominican Repulic in a little over a month and Carole lives in Canada. So, this is a fun way for them to keep in touch with good ole Indiana life. Oh, Italy just scored with a penalty kick in the last few seconds of the game. Carole and Claire are quite disappointed. I'm not really partial to any team. But, what a way to end the game. With that, I'll sign off for now.

Jamie at 1:00 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 6:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jage!! Just think, at the same time YOU were watching Australia and Italy play, so were Gerson and I. Makes the world seem like a smaller place to know that. jejeje. I¨m silly, eh? Some things never change!

 
at 9:28 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie,

I finally got a chance to check out your blog. Fun! From what I've seen on the site, i.e. coke in the bag and bugs in the teeth cycle taxi, your "notsoexcitingbutperfectlyfinelife" is quite a bit more exciting than most!

I'll look forward to future postings.

Gail

 

Post a Comment