My Not That Exciting but Perfectly Fine Life


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig

Friday, June 30, 2006

Remembering my first trip to Bolivia


Well, I just realized that this week marks my first anniversary of stepping foot on Bolivian soil. It's funny to think I've been there twice now. I'm not so sure my next visit will be so soon unfortunately. My pocket book and vacation time is limited especially when I have a trip to the Dominican Republic to fit in sometime in the next two years. Although I never thought I'd make it to Bolivia twice in one year...so who knows what could happen? I thought I'd share some pictures from my first trip to Bolivia and then catch you up on my second trip for Betsy's wedding a little later.

Jamie at 4:22 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment