My Not That Exciting but Perfectly Fine Life


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig

Monday, November 02, 2009

A Season of Thanksgiving: Christin


I’m so thankful for my roommate, Christin. I must say, I’ve been blessed with a number of great roommates over the years. I’m thankful for each one of them and their contribution to shaping me as a person. Christin has been my roommate for 2 ½ years now and has proven to be a delight to live with. She never fails to give me a good laugh nor does she fail to give me a good scare (literally – she jumps out from behind walls and says “boo” or something of the like)….on a daily basis! Her laughter is infectious, her spunk is inspiring, her generosity is all encompassing, and her listening ears and words of encouragement are quite refreshing. She’s simply full of life and a joy to be around. Her effect on me leaves me a better well rounded person. So, I would be amiss to not thank God for her. Thanks, Christin, for your friendship and love for life.

Jamie at 9:58 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment