My Not That Exciting but Perfectly Fine Life


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig

Friday, June 30, 2006

Gerson and Betsy

Here's a picture of my sister and husband....well he wasn't her husband in this picture...that was one of my reasons for going to Bolivia...to check out the boyfriend and see if he's worthy. Well, thankfully I found out he's a great guy who loves Betsy, loves the Lord, and loves his family. My family was glad to hear a positive report when I arrived home.

Jamie at 4:42 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 5:56 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jage, thanks so much for paving the way for Gerson! By the time the day came for everyone to meet, everyone was ready!! Thanks for helping to set the tone!!

 

Post a Comment