My Not That Exciting but Perfectly Fine Life


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

A Season of Thanksgiving: Tea


This may sound like a trivial thing, but I’m so thankful for tea today. I’m on the brink of a full blown cold and am sipping on some peppermint tea as I write this. It’s so soothing to my throat and gives me that warm fuzzy feeling that makes me just want to crawl under a blanket and fall asleep. In fact, I think I’ll be doing that very soon. I do enjoy a variety of teas including black, white, green, and herbal even when I’m feeling well. Maybe herbal isn’t a category of its own? I don’t know. Everything seems a little foggy to me right now. I just googled it…and yes it’s considered a category of its own. At least it is on Celestial Seasonings website. Anyway, to quote my best friend, Claire, “Tea makes everything better.” I concur.

Jamie at 8:42 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment