My Not That Exciting but Perfectly Fine Life


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Camping Crew


Here we all are...the camping crew (my small group from church). From left to right...Christin, Amy, me, Michelle, and Kari. I have a feeling this is a camping adventure we will be hard pressed to forget for a while. Our friendly camping neighbors were nice enough to take this photo of us. I did manage to figure out the timing feature on my camera on this trip...I managed to figure out Michelle's camera's timing feature as well...although that was on accident. Hey, but at least it's a useful discovery, right?

Jamie at 5:52 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 1:18 PM Blogger The Roths said...

This looks like a great time, although camping usually involves dirt and stinkiness - two things that I do not really like. Way to go with the police officer. Sounds like you took care of the problem!!

 

Post a Comment