My Not That Exciting but Perfectly Fine Life


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

David Phelps Concert

Last night I went to the David Phelps concert with Andy, Elissa, Michelle and Kari. Let me just tell you, it was fantastic! David has such a pure and powerful voice. And to make it even better...it was a Christmas concert! It lasted 3 1/2 hours though. I couldn't believe it. Intermission wasn't until 9:30 p.m. The concert was well worth staying for the entire time though. Kari and I stayed until the last song...I guess we missed the encore song...but that's ok. Andy, Elissa, and Michelle had to leave early. Below are some pics of us at the concert




In other news I'm headed to Florida on Friday! I'm so excited I can hardly wait. I've been starting my packing tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day at work trying to finish up last minute stuff and getting as much done as I can. I know I'll hit the ground running when I return, so the more I can get done now, the better.

I've been fighting a cold of late and thanks to Rachael I learned that garlic is a natural antibiotic. So, I thought I'd try it out. It works! I've been taking these garlic pills three times a day plus a multi-vitamin and am feeling much better, thankfully! I can't even imagine how aweful it would be to get on a plane to go home for Christmas feeling sick. Not fun at all.

Well, incase I don't get a chance to blog again really soon, Merry Christmas!

Jamie at 8:19 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 2:19 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

david has pretty hair!

We enjoyed the concert - thanks for inviting us along! We look forward to hearing about your time in FL with the family.

From Andy (first line) and Elissa

 

Post a Comment