My Not That Exciting but Perfectly Fine Life


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Home Sweet Home

It’s always so wonderful to go on a long journey. At the same time it’s always wonderful to come home even with the mixed emotions of desiring to stay “in another world” just to rest from day to day responsibilities. At the same time, the world of responsibility isn’t that bad. It gives one a sense of purpose. So, I’m home now engulfed in reality and wading through my long to do lists. I’m just as thankful for those to do lists as I am for the time I had away from home. Canada was great to say the least!

I’ve been thinking about the best way to share about my trip. I think I’ll be able to share more if I break it into days. I took so many pictures and we packed so much in each day. Even though I’m breaking it up into days, there’s no way I’m going to be able to post all my pictures. To view my picture album click on this link: http://picasaweb.google.com/jamiejbennett.


So, here we go! Grab a cup of coffee or whatever your favorite drink is and join me on my journey to Canada.

Jamie at 7:48 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment