My Not That Exciting but Perfectly Fine Life


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

November has been filled with many good things! I started it off spending a much needed girl’s weekend with Claire. We enjoyed some shopping, some girl talk, and the warmth of a fire in my fireplace. We also celebrated her birthday. It’s hard to believe she’s 27 years old! That means I’m soon to follow. How is it that my 20s are flying by so fast?

The following week Jayden was born. I’ve spent much of my time and energy since then either with Betsy, Gerson, and Jayden or preparing their home for them to move into once Jayden is released from the NICU. We also had a little family reunion last weekend. Andy, Elissa, and Joshua came down and got to meet Jayden. It was great to be together, play games, and be entertained by Joshua. He’s still simply adorable and full of energy.

As Thanksgiving Day draws nearer, I’ve been pondering on all that I’m thankful for. So, I thought I’d share them with you.

I could go on for a long time listing things I’m thankful for. But this covers the meat and potatoes of what I’m thankful for. I hope and pray you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day wherever you are. My heart is full with gratitude. May your heart be filled to the brim and overflowing with thankfulness as well.

Jamie at 6:34 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment