My Not That Exciting but Perfectly Fine Life


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Walking in the Country




While we were visiting Grandpa, Dad and I decided to take a walk around the farm a couple times. Dad did a little photo shoot since he's always looking for great pictures. On this particular walk, I decided to take my camera. Guess it's in the blood. So, we took a self portrait of us together. I thought it turned out pretty well. I also decided to take a few pictures of nature...it's so beautiful in the country. I love the peacfulness of it all.

Jamie at 7:54 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at 7:01 PM Blogger The Roths said...

Pretty flower!!! Keep that photo so I can hang it in my house when I finally get one (at least two years from now). Or - you could always just paint me an impressionistic version!

 

Post a Comment