My Not That Exciting but Perfectly Fine Life


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Three Rivers Fireworks



A couple Sunday's ago, some of my friends and I decided to go downtown for the Three Rivers Festival fireworks display. Above is Christin, Karri and me squished in the back seat of Tom's (Amy's boyfriend) mustang, convertible . Amy and Tom were enjoying the comforts of the front seats. As you can see, Christin was the only one that managed to get her seat belt on. It was a perfect night for a ride in a convertible...ofcourse, what summer night isn't a good time for a ride in a convertible. Let me just say, there was no complaining by any of us even though we were completely wedged in the back. There really was no need for a seat belt.

Jamie at 4:48 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 11:49 PM Blogger The Roths said...

I've always thought that convertibles, although quite alluring as luxury vehicles, are not quite practical enough to own. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm not enough of a free spirit to drive one, but it sure is fun to take a ride in one on a balmy summer's eve. Sounds fun!

 

Post a Comment