My Not That Exciting but Perfectly Fine Life


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig

Monday, January 15, 2007

Cozy Fireplace and Mom Hugs!

Well, I'm still reminiscing about my Christmas break...and I'm also procrastinating. I have a pile of papers to file and a budget to tackle...but blogging sounds so much more appealing right now. I also just downloaded these pics onto my computer...all the more reason to blog now, right? Above you will see me and Peanut enjoying the cozy fireplace. Ah, it makes me sigh just thinking of it. Perhaps someday I'll have a fire place of my own to enjoy.


And here, I'm enjoying my fill of Mom hugs! You can't get enough of those!

Jamie at 7:27 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment