My Not That Exciting but Perfectly Fine Life


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig

Monday, February 12, 2007

Baby Shower

This last weekend Elissa and I took another road trip...this time we went to Carmel for our cousin Stephanie's baby shower. It was great to see family and be there to support Stephanie and Jeff and their little one on the way. Here's my cousin Debbie and her daughter Victoria, and below them is my cousin Amy.




As you know, every baby shower has to have games. Well, this one was no exception. One of my favorite games was guessing what kind of "baby poop" was in eight different diapers. They had taken 8 different kinds of chocolate and smashed them up and placed them in diapers. Some of them looked like the real thing...it was quite difficult at first to convince myself to smell it in order to make a good guess. I must admit...it was a funny site. You can see Aunt Nancy and Aunt Joanie were getting a kick out of it too!


In another game, they had three ladies...the grandma's to be and great grandma...race to see who could drink 3 oz of apple juice out of a bottle. They found it more difficult than they expected...it too was quite funny to watch. Here they are guzzeling it down!


Overall, it was a fun time together and I'm looking forward to family reunion in August when we can spend more time together!

Jamie at 6:57 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment