My Not That Exciting but Perfectly Fine Life


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Elissa's Baby Shower

Last weekend Elissa's Taylor Friend's hosted a baby shower for her. It was a relaxed afternoon of chatting, playing a fun game, eating very yummy food, opening gifts, and painting onesies for Baby Bennett. He's going to have some very unique clothes when he's born. See for yourself below! It was tons of fun to be creative in this way.





Cute, eh? Can you guess which one I made? The turtle ofcourse! Below is picture of the entire group minus me...I was taking the picture. I haven't quite figured out how to use my timer. And below this pic is the guest of honor...Elissa and Baby Bennett. I'm going to be an Aunt in about one month! I can't wait! What fun!

Jamie at 7:46 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment