My Not That Exciting but Perfectly Fine Life


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Painting Prep and Process


This last weekend I decided to tackle my room and paint it. I've wanted to paint it ever since I moved in but just got around to it last weekend. I ended up moving all the furniture by myself and ended up popping a blood vessil in my eye...I'm guessing from straining when I shoved my furniture around. So, I've been wearing glasses all week until the redness in my eye clears up. Fun times! It's funny becuase preping the room takes more time than actually painting it by the time you move everything, tape everything, wipe all the cob webs away, vaccumme, etc. etc. Above are some in progress pictures. You can see it was just a boring white room with lots of scuffs on the walls.

Jamie at 5:04 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment